In abrupt reversal, Michigan's largest county certifies election results

micky

Nov 18, 2020, 6:51:51 AM11/18/20
In abrupt reversal, Michigan’s largest county certifies election results
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/17/wayne-county-michigan-election-certification-437181

Michigan's largest county certifies election results after Republicans
earlier blocked certification
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/politics/michigan-detroit-election-results/index.html

Michigan Republicans Backtrack After Refusing to Certify Election
Results
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/us/politics/michigan-certify-election-results.html
For those who have no more free nyt pages, it says the same thing, just
more slowly.

IOW, some trumpies are going even farther into hell than before, but
this time, I haven't read far enough, someone or something made them
reverse themselves.

Bod

Nov 18, 2020, 6:56:11 AM11/18/20
Where it says the same thing, just
more slowly.
Is that for the benefit of the odd trumpet that might *try* to read it ;-)

micky

Nov 18, 2020, 7:31:19 AM11/18/20
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:56:02 +0000, Bod
I just meant a little well-intended sarcasm about the NYT. Actually the
detail it gives (what I called "slowly") is a very good thing. Other
news sources don't normlally leave me with questions, but maybe that's
my fault. At least the NYT answers questions I haven't even thought of.

Bod

Nov 18, 2020, 7:32:34 AM11/18/20
Ok.